There is nothing more addictive than a plate of nacho cheese fries. Tons of liquid cheese sauce with crispy fries is the ultimate appetizer. Sometimes we just get tired of everything happening around us, and we need a warm, comforting dish that will calm us down.
Not everyone has the same level of skill and comfort in the kitchen, so I have the easiest recipe for you. Everyone can cook this easily, no rocket science at all.
Nacho cheese fries can be made with minimum ingredients, are incredibly easy to make, but they are also customizable, which means you can throw in meat or any vegetables from your pantry, and it will taste amazing.
The main ingredient of this dish is cheese sauce before I used to melt cheese in the microwave, but after a while, it became firm and uncheesy. Since then, I started using nacho cheese sauce from Pure Dairy, and this cheese is so nice, runny, and absolutely delicious.
In this recipe, I am using vegetables, chicken, and many spices, but that is completely optional. If you have it at home, you can add these, and if you don’t have, simply use potatoes, salt pepper, and cheese sauce.
So, let start the recipe the ingredients required.
Potatoes 4-6 (large)
Chicken breast 1 (chopped)
Cheese sauce 2 Cup
Green onions ¼ Cup (chopped)
Onions ¼ Cup (chopped)
Jalapeno ¼ Cup (chopped)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Paprika 1 Teaspoon
Chili Powder 1 Teaspoon
Cumin 1 Teaspoon
Olive Oil 1 Tablespoon
Garlic Powder 2 Teaspoon
Onion Powder 2 Teaspoon
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Cut them vertically into thin fries.
- Boil the potatoes for about 5 minutes.
- Then, drain the water and pat dry.
- Take some cornflour and evenly spread all over the fries.
- Refrigerate it for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add the fries to the air fryer, or you can bake them, or fry them in the pan.
For Spices Mix
- While the fries cook, take a small bowl and mix all the spices except salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken for about 10 minutes on a low flame.
- Once they are cooked, increase the heat and make them crispy.
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
For Loaded Nacho Cheese Fries
- Add the fries in to a large bowl and pour some olive oil and mix well.
- Add the spices blend and stir well to coat the fries with the spices evenly.
- Add chicken and onion and put it back in the air fryer for 2 minutes.
- Top the fries with jalapenos, spring onions, and cheese sauce and serve while it’s hot.
This was the super easy recipe to make the cheesiest fries in the town. To enhance the flavour of your fries, get liquid cheese sauce from Pure Dairy. It is easily heated and maintains a reliable consistency and quality of flavour you need, while also being visually appealing. Get in touch with Pure Dairy now and get Australia’s best cheese sauce at your doorstep.