Have you ever wanted to buy liquor online? If so, then this post is for you. Spirits of France is all about the finest liquors in the world, and they have an importer who goes to different countries searching for the best brands. All these products are unique and exquisite, so we have decided to put together a short list of 10 so you can find out what they sell at https://spiritsoffrance.com.au/.
- Napoléon Ambre: This 23% alcohol content liqueur made from pure cane sugar has a caramel colour that gives it its characteristic taste reminiscent of pistachios. It is a fine and delicate spirit that can be mixed with cocktails, ice cream and desserts.
- Napoléon Blanc: This white liqueur made from 100% pure cane sugar gives it its sweet, clean and fruity taste. It comes in an elegant bottle whose colour reflects its flavour. Napoléon Blanc is only 23% alcohol content.
- Napoléon Raspato: This is a dry liqueur made with pure cane sugar alcohol with a strong, clean, fruity taste that gives it its distinctive aroma. It serves as an effective mixer, and it can balance cocktails. It is taken after dinner or at parties to stimulate the appetite.
- Rhum: This is a special rum made with clear cane sugar, molasses and other natural ingredients. Its main characteristics are its intense character and great taste, having won many medals in international competitions, so you can feel safe adding it to your cocktail.
- Demerara Rum: This is a smooth rum made from pure sugar. It is one of the purest rums available in the world, making it indispensable for rum connoisseurs but also for those who like to experience a sweet and spicy taste of sugar on their lips.
- Cabernet Sauvignon: This wine originates in Bordeaux, France, and was first produced by French winemakers in the mid-1800s. It is known as simply “the wine of Bordeaux”. It is an aromatic wine with a deep and penetrating flavour and notes of ripe fruit, flowers and violets.
- Roussanne: This elegant, dry white wine has a delicate taste and brings out the best in heavy dishes. It is made from white grapes (70%), with a small number of grapes that must be added during fermentation.
- Chardonnay: This semi-sweet white wine produced in Burgundy is fermented to perfection by yeasts, after which it is gently stored for several months before bottling.
Now we know what spirits from the https://spiritsoffrance.com.au/ sells, we recommend that you order one of the above liquors so you can taste them and enjoy them. You may also want to check out spirits to learn more about them and purchase one.